A Hub for Access Control System Configurations
Intelligent, intuitive and completely uniform in design is the Lifeline Boost, specifically designed as an access control system mount. The Lifeline Boost acts as a pedestal which allows for higher security to be integrated within existing products of the Lifeline Speedlane series.
Additional Authentication Security
The Lifeline Boost has been manufactured as standard, to integrate with an array of access control system configurations ranging from; card readers, card collectors and barcode scanners. Now enabling buildings that require further authentication security the choice to level up on their current Lifeline Series products through a simple ‘plug and play’ functionality. Quick to install, intuitive in use and designed with a minimal footprint, the Lifeline Boost is ideal for those who refuse to compromise on security, space or compatibility.
- Corporate offices
- Multi-story tenant buildings
- Medical and pharmaceutical facilities
- Schools, universities and colleges
- Sports facilities
- Government and embassy buildings
Simple Access Control Integrations
The Lifeline Boost utilises the product series popular activate on approach technology and LED indicators making it a seamless accessory for current Speedlane installations. There are 2 models available:
- Standard Premium: Suitable for the integration of a card reader, barcode reader or biometric devices.
- Card Collector: Suitable to integrate a card collector device for visitor management.
- MorphoWave Compact: Suitable to integrate the Idemia MorphoWave Compact 3D fingerprint scanner.
Due to the dropped box design, the approach sensor and traffic displays found within existing Lifeline Speedlanes have been installed directly into the Pedestal. Now, users can achieve that high functioning sensor technology with further access control system integrations. A quick, clean and cost-effective addition to all products of the Lifeline Series, the Boost will remove complications regarding under floor wiring through the ability to install the mount directly into the Speedlane.