Royal Boon Edam International is a Dutch privately owned business, in existence for over 140 years, with annual revenues of € 150m, employing over 1100 staff, operating as a worldwide organisaton manufacturing, supplying, installing, and servicing revolving doors and security barriers. The company has production facilities in each of the three main geographic regions of EMEA, America and Asia Pacific supported by our sales subsidiary companies together with a global network of distributors.
Due to the continuing growth of the Group, Royal Boon Edam International is looking for an
As a Market Development Analyst your main responsibility will be the support in current and future strategic decisions and objectives for the Group’s Sales and Marketing activities by gathering, selecting, processing and analyzing relevant market information. This role is focusing on competitor data, market’s stakeholders and industry trends to help develop a picture of where our company stands, where we can improve and where new opportunities can arise. Key accountabilities include:
- Responsible for translating the Group’s strategic marketing- and business development objectives to analytical objectives and searches;
- Identify or monitor current and potential opportunities, using business intelligence tools;
- Signal commercial trends, threats and opportunities in products, competition and customers;
- Follow/perform the prescribed policy on safety (VCA), quality (ISO), Arbo (health & welfare) and environment related matters
- Other assigned activities in line of the position or as an employee of Boon Edam.
- Bachelor or Master degree (preferably economics/econometrics/marketing);
- Analytical mastermind with a pragmatic and customer focus;
- Experience in RFM analysis, customer profiles and web analyses;
- Experience in databases;
- Extensive knowledge of analytical software (SPSS, SAS or similar);
- Flexible, independent, though also a good team player;
- Energetic and people-oriented attitude;
- Fluency in Dutch and English;
- Excellent writing and verbal reporting capability;
- Positive, creative and innovative approach to problem solving;
- Analytical capability, ambitious and performance-oriented attitude.
If you need more information, please contact Hans Hopma, Sr. Business Development Manager, 0299 - 38 08 64. If you would like to apply, please contact Isabelle Schoorl, HR Advisor, 0299 - 38 08 30. Please submit your online application before the closing date on 13th February 2015 to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org